food interaction for HYDRALAZINE HYDROCHLORIDE
alcohol interaction for HYDRALAZINE HYDROCHLORIDE
pregnancy interaction for HYDRALAZINE HYDROCHLORIDE
lactation interaction for HYDRALAZINE HYDROCHLORIDE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for HYDRALAZINE HYDROCHLORIDE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for HYDRALAZINE HYDROCHLORIDE
- DRALGEEN 20MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Bharat Serums & Vaccines LtdRs. 440/injectionRs. 440pay 10% more per injection
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
Expert advice for HYDRALAZINE HYDROCHLORIDE
- Inform your doctor if you have had a heart attack, have sensation of pressure, squeezing or pain due to insufficient blood supply to the muscles of the heart (angina pectoris) or suffered from paralysis of one or more parts of the body due to insufficient blood supply to the brain (stroke), or have liver or kidney disease.
- Precaution should be taken if you have been told you are a slow acetylator (persons with reduced ability to metabolize drugs so that hydralazine accumulates in blood).
- Caution has to be taken before operating an automobile or machinery or engaging in activities requiring mental alertness and coordination as hydralazine can cause dizziness and unusual tiredness.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for HYDRALAZINE HYDROCHLORIDE
Q.What is Hydralazine?
Hydralazine belongs to a drug class called as vasodilators. It acts by relaxing the blood vessels, thereby relieving high blood pressure and/or improving the blood flow in narrowed blood vessel
Q.What is Hydralazine used for?
Hydralazine is used in the treatment of moderate to severe hypertension (high blood pressure), hypertensive crisis and moderate to severe congestive heart failure (failure of heart, resulting in fluid buildup in the lungs other body tissue or both).