Medicine Overview of Grisomed Tablet
Uses of Grisomed Tablet
Side effects of Grisomed Tablet
Nausea, Numbness, Pain, Increased sensitivity to light, Muscle pain, Joint pain, Bruise, Bleeding, Blisters on skin, Burning sensation, Chest pain, Chills, Clay colored stool, Cloudy urine, Cough, Dark colored urine, Diarrhoea, Dizziness, Shortness of breath, Eye irritation, Facial urticaria, Fatigue, Weakness, Fever, Headache, Itching, Loose skin, Loss of appetite, Rash, Skin peeling, Skin redness, Sore throat, Mouth irritation, Tongue irritation, Soreness, Sores, Swelling of glands, Tarry stools, Pricking sensation, Tingling sensation, Ulcer, Unpleasant breath odour, Urticaria, Vomiting of blood, Difficulty in urination, White spots in the mouth, White spots on the lips, Abdominal pain, Yellow discoloration of skin, Yellow discoloration of eye.
How to use Grisomed Tablet
How Grisomed Tablet works
In Depth Information on Grisomed Tablet
Expert advice for Grisomed Tablet
- Do not take griseofulvin, if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to griseofulvin, penicillin or any of the other ingredients.
- Do not take griseofulvin, if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs); systemic lupus erythematous (SLE; autoimmune disease, in which the body's own immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissue, especially skin, joints, kidneys, brain, and other organs).
- Avoid using griseofulvin, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking griseofulvin because you may feel drowsy.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight or artificial light.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking griseofulvin.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Regular monitoring of kidney function test may be advised while you are taking this medicine.
Use of Grisomed 375mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease. Regular monitoring of liver function test may be advised while the patient is taking this medicine.