food interaction for GLX
alcohol interaction for GLX
pregnancy interaction for GLX
lactation interaction for GLX
medicine interaction for GLX
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR GLX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR GLX
- LORSAID SD 8 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 90pay 84% more per tablet
- LOFECAM 8 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 8.40/tabletRs. 84pay 71% more per tablet
- FLEXILOR 8 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.05/tabletRs. 90.50pay 85% more per tablet
- LORNOXI 8 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 4.40/tabletRs. 44save 10% more per tablet
- LORNICAM TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 5.40/tabletRs. 53.95pay 10% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR GLX
- Do not take lornoxicam, if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to lornoxicam or to other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs; or if you have a rare hereditary problems of galactose malabsorption should not take this medicine.
- Take special precaution, if you have gastrointestinal bleeding, cerebrovascular bleeding or other bleeding disorders; peptic ulceration or with a history of recurrent peptic ulceration; severe liver or renal impairment; severe thrombocytopenia (abnormally low number of platelets that are required for blood to clot); severe heart insufficiency; over-active thyroid gland (thyrotoxicosis) or adrenal gland disorder or a condition in which adrenal glands do not produce adequate amounts of hormones (adrenal insufficiency).
Frequently asked questions FOR GLX
Q. Lornoxicam is used for?
Lornoxicam is used to treat moderate pain (such as pain after dental surgery), pain associated with acute sciatica and symptomatic treatment of pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
Q. What is lornoxicam and paracetamol?
Lornoxicam and Paracetamol both belong to a group of medications called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. However, both acts through different mechanism and used for different indications.