food interaction for GLX MR
alcohol interaction for GLX MR
pregnancy interaction for GLX MR
lactation interaction for GLX MR
medicine interaction for GLX MR
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR GLX MR
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR GLX MR
- LORSAID SD 8 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 90save 44% more per tablet
- LOFECAM 8 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 8.40/tabletRs. 84save 47% more per tablet
- FLEXILOR 8 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.05/tabletRs. 90.50save 43% more per tablet
- LORNOXI 8 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 4.40/tabletRs. 44save 72% more per tablet
- LORNICAM TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 5.40/tabletRs. 53.95save 66% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR GLX MR
- Do not take lornoxicam, if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to lornoxicam or to other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs; or if you have a rare hereditary problems of galactose malabsorption should not take this medicine.
- Take special precaution, if you have gastrointestinal bleeding, cerebrovascular bleeding or other bleeding disorders; peptic ulceration or with a history of recurrent peptic ulceration; severe liver or renal impairment; severe thrombocytopenia (abnormally low number of platelets that are required for blood to clot); severe heart insufficiency; over-active thyroid gland (thyrotoxicosis) or adrenal gland disorder or a condition in which adrenal glands do not produce adequate amounts of hormones (adrenal insufficiency).
Frequently asked questions FOR GLX MR
Q. Lornoxicam is used for?
Lornoxicam is used to treat moderate pain (such as pain after dental surgery), pain associated with acute sciatica and symptomatic treatment of pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
Q. What is lornoxicam and paracetamol?
Lornoxicam and Paracetamol both belong to a group of medications called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. However, both acts through different mechanism and used for different indications.