food interaction for GESNIM
alcohol interaction for GESNIM
pregnancy interaction for GESNIM
lactation interaction for GESNIM
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for GESNIM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for GESNIM
- MYONAL 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sanzyme LtdRs. 3.35/tabletRs. 33.46save 45% more per tablet
- NIMUMAC 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torque Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 0.30/tabletRs. 2.98save 95% more per tablet
- PRONIM 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 3.38/tabletRs. 33.80save 45% more per tablet
- NIMOL 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Hema LaboratoriesRs. 0.77/tabletRs. 7.70save 87% more per tablet
- NIMUSOL 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lark Laboratories LtdRs. 1.81/tabletRs. 18.10save 70% more per tablet
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Ashok KumarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for GESNIM
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions for GESNIM
Q.Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q.Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q.Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q.Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.