Medicine Overview of Fraxodi Injection
Side effects of Fraxodi Injection
Bleeding, Injection site reaction.
How to use Fraxodi Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Fraxodi Injection works
Fraxodi 11.4k injection is an anticoagulant that prevents the formation of harmful blood clots.
In Depth Information on Fraxodi Injection
Expert advice for Fraxodi Injection
- Inform your doctor if you have liver disease, kidney disease or gastrointestinal ulceration.
- You may need to regularly check and monitor for anti-factor Xa concentration, plasma and hemoglobin concentration and International Normalized Ratio (INR) during treatment with Nadroparin.
- Your platelet counts should be determined prior to the commencement of therapy and twice a week for the duration of Nadroparin therapy.
- Discontinue Nadroparin and seek immediate medical attention if you suffer from thrombocytopenia (deficiency of platelets in the blood).
- Nadroparin may interfere with certain laboratory tests like liver function tests.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any medications such as aspirin or other drugs to reduce blood clotting such as warfarin.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Fraxodi 11.4K Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Fraxodi 11.4K Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Fraxodi 11.4K Injection is probably usafe to use during lact+more
ation. Animal or human data is not available....
It is not known whether Fraxodi 11.4K Injection alters the a+more
bility to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Fraxodi+more
11.4K Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Preva 75mg Tablet, Olsertain 40mg Tablet, Telma 20mg Tablet, Telsartan 80mg Tablet
If you miss a dose of Nadroparin, please consult your doctor.
Substitutes for Fraxodi
No substitutes found for this medicine