Medicine Overview of Fosentin Injection
Uses of Fosentin Injection
Side effects of Fosentin Injection
Headache, Nausea, Vomiting, Sleepiness, Dry mouth, Dizziness, Blurred vision, Itching, Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation), Nystagmus (involuntary eye movement), Tremor, Decreased blood pressure, Euphoria (feeling of intense excitement and happiness), Uncoordinated body movement, Altered taste, Ringing in ear, Slurred speech.
How to use Fosentin Injection
How Fosentin Injection works
In Depth Information on Fosentin Injection
Expert advice for Fosentin Injection
- Fosentin should be taken at the same time every day to maintain consistent levels in your body.
- Do not stop using Fosentin without talking to your doctor, even if you feel better.
- It causes sleepiness or drowsiness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Fosentin, as it may cause excessive sleepiness or drowsiness.
- It may increase blood sugar levels.Inform your doctor if you are taking any medicines to treat diabetes.
- Do not start any medicine including herbal or ayurvedic without telling your doctor. As it may significantly change the Fosentin levels.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
However, talk to your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease.