food interaction for FOSEAL
alcohol interaction for FOSEAL
pregnancy interaction for FOSEAL
lactation interaction for FOSEAL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for FOSEAL
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for FOSEAL 800 MG TABLET
Patients taking FOSEAL 800 MG TABLET
- 63%Thrice A Day
- 19%Alternate Day
- 13%Once A Week
- 6%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for FOSEAL
- SEVCAR 800 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 40.09/tabletRs. 400.90save 9% more per tablet
- ACUTROL C 800 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 35.90/tabletRs. 359save 18% more per tablet
- RENVELA 800 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 42/tabletRs. 1260save 4% more per tablet
- REVLAMER 800 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 12.70/tabletRs. 127save 71% more per tablet
- SEVBAIT 800 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 36.30/tabletRs. 363save 17% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for FOSEAL
- if you have allergy to sevelamer.
- if you have problems with bowel motility such as feeling of fullness, urge to vomit (nausea), vomiting, constipation, prolonged loose motions (diarrhea) or pain in the abdomen (symptoms of active inflammatory bowel disease).
- if you have undergone major surgery on your stomach or bowel.
Frequently asked questions for FOSEAL
Q.What is sevelamer carbonate/sevelamer hydrochloride?
Sevelamer is available in 2 forms - Sevelamer carbonate and sevelamer hydrochloride. Both are same in function and used to treat hyperphosphatemia (increased blood phosphate level)
Q.What is role of sevelamer in dialysis?
Sevelamer is used in patient who requires dialysis to remove extra phosphate from the blood. However, it should not be given to patients who are about to undergo dialysis soon.