Medicine Overview of Fluticone-FT Nasal Spray
How to use Fluticone-FT Nasal Spray
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Insert the bottle tip into one nostril and close the other nostril. Direct the spray away from the cartilage diving the two sides of your nose and toward the sides of your nostril. As you spray, breath gently and keep the head upright. Repeat in the other nostril.
How Fluticone-FT Nasal Spray works
Fluticone-FT 27.5mcg Nasal Spray is a corticosteroid. It acts by stopping the release of certain natural substances in the body that are responsible for inflammation.
In Depth Information on Fluticone-FT Nasal Spray
Expert advice for Fluticone-FT Nasal Spray
- Fluticone-ft ‘dampens down’ inflammation in the lungs to provide long-term (maintenance) treatment of asthma and prevent disease progression.
- Fluticone-ft will not work for an ongoing asthma attack. Use your rescue inhaler to control sudden difficulty in breathing.
- Learn the correct technique of using metered dose inhalers (MDI) and dry powder inhalers (DPI) to ensure that the right amount of medication reaches your lungs, and side effects are minimized.
- Gargle with warm water after each inhalation to avoid any fungal infections in your mouth and throat.
- Take it at the same time every day to prevent asthma attacks.
- Do not open and close the cover unnecessarily as you will lose the medicine.
- Never breathe out into the mouthpiece.
- Only minuscule amounts of Fluticone-ft may get absorbed into the bloodstream after inhalation. Hence, serious side effects such or weight gain are unlikely.
Fluticone-FT Nasal Spray related warnings
Special precautions for Fluticone-FT Nasal Spray
No interaction found
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Fluticone-FT 27.5mcg Nasal Spray is probably safe to use dur+more
ing lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
It is not known whether Fluticone-FT 27.5mcg Nasal Spray alt+more
ers the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Flutico+more
ne-FT 27.5mcg Nasal Spray in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
Fluticone-FT 27.5mcg Nasal Spray is safe to use in patients+more
with liver disease. No dose adjustment of Fluticone-FT 27.5mcg Nasal Spray is recommended....
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
User Submitted Feedback For Fluticone-FT 27.5mcg Nasal Spray
Patients taking Fluticone-FT 27.5mcg Nasal Spray
Once A Day
Twice A Day
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How do you take this medicine?
With or without food
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 43
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Fluticone-FT 27.5mcg Nasal Spray. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Fluticone-FT 27.5mcg Nasal Spray: PNT, SHD, TRP, RSA, DLP, PWN, MAX, BMJ, EMB, DHR, SWP, RHL, MLC, AMR, SAF, USF, OIP, BIO, BDN, JMJ, BSN, UMP, SDM, SBL, BBS, THP, LCC, MOM, ATP, ENP, RPP, IPL, STA, NWP, AVN, SHP, ATL, GNC, RUS, NVL, SCH, MAM, JVN, SSA, HGI, DPL, NDP, GBL, DFP, MPC, HAT, MSD, SWA, HIP, SRG, GTC, WLC, ZVP, SHM, MMS, GPT, PTI, SBA, RSS, ARD, SVH, RHW, JVO, 9T9, HBV, ADT, JIV, OLT, LHA, BTM, CLT, GPP, INC, AGT, PLT, OHM, OWP, DPP, PEN, RKS, DYG, GTK, NVY, WSI, AYU, NNH, HRV, DDR, KHH, HEX, AAY, MAK, AAR, IAD, SAT, PPR, EQN, SHS, SJP, SYN, HMP, RJH, PVP, FGH
Substitutes for Fluticone-FT Nasal Spray
Furamist 27.5mcg Nasal Spray
₹2.92/MDI of Nasal Spray