Information about Fluticasone Furoate
Fluticasone furoate uses
Fluticasone Furoate is used in the treatment of sneezing and runny nose due to allergies.
How fluticasone furoate works
Fluticasone Furoate is a steroid which works by blocking the production of certain chemical messengers in the body that cause inflammation (redness and swelling) and allergies.
Common side effects of fluticasone furoate
Headache, Nosebleeds, Pharyngolaryngeal pain, Back pain, Fever, Cough
Available Medicine for Fluticasone Furoate
- ₹367Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹385Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹398Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹348Lupin Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹388Wockhardt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹367Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹380Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹352Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹305Biotics Lab1 variant(s)
- ₹340Orn Remedies Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Fluticasone Furoate
- Fluticasone Furoate helps treat inflammation, severe allergies, flare-ups of ongoing illnesses, and many other medical problems that require either reduction of inflammation or suppression of the immune system.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Fluticasone Furoate can make it harder for you to fight off infections. Notify your doctor if you have any signs of infection such as a fever or sore throat.
- Side effects such as mood changes or stomach problems can happen when you start taking Fluticasone Furoate. Inform your doctor if this bothers you.
- Do not stop taking Fluticasone Furoate suddenly without talking to your doctor first as it may worsen your symptoms.