Information about Fluticasone Furoate
Fluticasone Furoate Uses
Fluticasone Furoate is used in the treatment of sneezing and runny nose due to allergies.
How Fluticasone Furoate works
Fluticasone Furoate is a steroid which works by blocking the production of certain chemical messengers in the body that cause inflammation (redness and swelling) and allergies.
Common side effects of Fluticasone Furoate
Headache, Nosebleeds, Pharyngolaryngeal pain, Back pain, Fever, Cough
Available Medicine for Fluticasone Furoate
AvamysGlaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
EnnhaleDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Flutiflo FTLupin Ltd
FlublockGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
NazobicAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
SpiroflutKoye Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltd
Flovetol FTBiotics Lab
Expert advice for Fluticasone Furoate
- The right way to use the nasal spray:
- Shake the bottle before using the medicine.
- Clean your nose thoroughly before using the medicine.
- Insert the bottle tip into one nostril and close the other nostril.
- Direct the spray towards the sides of your nostril, away from the cartilage dividing the two sides of your nose.
- Breathe out gently through your mouth and repeat the same process for the other nostril.
- Avoid deep breathing as it will cause medication to go back to the throat and make it less effective.
- Do not share the bottle with anyone else so that you do not spread germs.
- Fluticasone Furoate should be avoided in patients with recent nasal ulcers, nasal surgery, or nasal trauma.