food interaction for FLUNER
alcohol interaction for FLUNER
pregnancy interaction for FLUNER
lactation interaction for FLUNER
SALT INFORMATION FOR FLUNER
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR FLUNER
- SIBELIUM 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Janssen PharmaceuticalsRs. 2.67/tabletRs. 26.75pay 54% more per tablet
- FLUNARIN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 2.01/tabletRs. 20.15pay 16% more per tablet
- MIGRANEX 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.69/tabletRs. 26.88pay 54% more per tablet
- PROFIGRAN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 4.05/tabletRs. 40.50pay 133% more per tablet
- MIGON 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.20/tabletRs. 22pay 26% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR FLUNER
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to flunarizine.
- If you have Parkinson’s disease.
- If you have liver disease.
- If you are suffering from depression.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR FLUNER
Q. What is flunarizine dihydrochloride/flunarizine hydrochloride/flunarizine 5 mg used for?
These are the names of drugs containing flunarizine and used for the treatment of preventing migraine attacks
Q. Does flunarizine cause weight gain?
Yes, it may cause weight gain. Always consult your doctor, if you experience this side effect
Q. Does flunarizine work?
Flunarizine works at prescribed dose and duration for the treatment of preventing migraine attacks as advised by your doctor
Q. How long does flunarizine take to work?
It depends on disease severity and lot of other factors.