food interaction for EVELIMUS
alcohol interaction for EVELIMUS
pregnancy interaction for EVELIMUS
lactation interaction for EVELIMUS
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for EVELIMUS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for EVELIMUS
- AFINITOR 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Novartis India LtdRs. 8592.38/tabletRs. 85923.80pay 192% more per tablet
- EVERMIL 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3013.62/tabletRs. 30136.20pay 3% more per tablet
- BOLETRAAZ 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 2000/tabletRs. 20000save 32% more per tablet
- EVERTOR 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)BioconRs. 2966.67/tabletRs. 29666.70pay 1% more per tablet
- VOLANTIS 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 1906.67/tabletRs. 19066.66save 35% more per tablet
Expert advice for EVELIMUS
- Do not start everolimus and consult your doctor if you have liver problems, diabetes, high blood cholesterol, had a recent surgery or have unhealed wound after surgery, have infection, previously had hepatitis, are pregnant or breast-feeding or have intolerance to some sugars.
- Seek medical advice if you have increased thirst or increased frequency of urination, if you get any infection, suffer from shortness of breath, cough or fever, need to receive any vaccination after taking everolimus.
- Everolimus may affect male or female fertility; consult your doctor if you are planning to have a child.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while taking everolimus as it may cause fatigue.
Frequently asked questions for EVELIMUS
Q.Is everolimus a chemotherapy drug?
Everolimus is a targeted therapy drug (mTOR inhibitor) and not a traditional chemotherapeutic agent
Q.Is everolimus cytotoxic or biologic?
Everolimus is not cytotoxic, it is a biological therapy for breast cancer
Q.How is everolimus administered?
Everolimus is administered 10 mg once daily orally as tablet with a glass of water
Q.How long does everolimus work?
Generally everolimus works for about 30 hours, however it may depend on the individual taking the medicine.