food interaction for EVALON (MSD)
alcohol interaction for EVALON (MSD)
pregnancy interaction for EVALON (MSD)
lactation interaction for EVALON (MSD)
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for EVALON (MSD)
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for EVALON CREAM
Patients taking EVALON CREAM
- 89%Once A Day
- 5%Twice A Day
- 4%Once A Week
- 1%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for EVALON (MSD)No substitutes found
Expert advice for EVALON (MSD)
- Inform your doctor if you have had or have fibroids or endometriosis (presence of womb tissue outside the womb, most commonly over the ovaries), risk of estrogen dependent tumors (past history or family history of breast cancer, uterine cancer), increased blood pressure, heart or kidney dysfunction, diabetes mellitus, gallbladder stones (cholelithiasis), severe headache, fits (epilepsy), asthma, otosclerosis (abnormal formation of middle ear bone leading to deafness), increased levels of triglycerides, asthma or increased risk of blood clots.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience pain in your chest that spreads to arm or neck (angina), unexplained migraine-type headaches, with or without disturbed vision, painful swelling in your leg, sudden chest pain and difficulty breathing.
- Ensure that you undergo regular breast screening (for presence of lumps or any abnormal changes) and cervical smear test while taking estriol topical.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to estriol or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have a history of chest pain (angina) or a heart attack (myocardial infarction), blood clot (thrombosis), breast cancer or suspected to have breast cancer, cancer of the womb lining or ovaries.
- Do not use if you have unexplained vaginal bleeding.
- Do not use if you have excessive thickening of the womb lining (endometrial hyperplasia).
- Do not use if you have a history of liver diseases or impaired liver function.
- Do not use if you have serious hereditary disorder related to haemoglobin (porphyria).
Frequently asked questions for EVALON (MSD)
Q.Is estriol cream safe?
Estriol cream is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is estriol the same as estradiol?
No. Estradiol is another form of estrogen hormone.