Information about Fulvestrant
Fulvestrant is used in the treatment of breast cancer.
How Fulvestrant works
Fulvestrant blocks the action of estrogen on breast cancer cells. This can lower or stop the growth of some breast cancer cells that need estrogen to grow.
Common side effects of Fulvestrant
Injection site reaction, Headache, Vomiting, Allergic reaction, Nausea, Diarrhea, Urinary tract infection, Weakness
Available Medicine for Fulvestrant
FulvenatNatco Pharma Ltd
₹25573 to ₹422002 variant(s)
FulviglenGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
StrantasIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
FulvetrazAlkem Laboratories Ltd
FuvestrolCadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
CelvestrantCelon Laboratories Ltd
FulveryzeSunlight Impex Private Limited
FulveserSamarth Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Fulvestrant
- Fulvestrant is used for the treatment of hormone dependent breast cancer.
- It should only be taken by women who have undergone menopause and cannot become pregnant.
- It is given as a slow injection into the muscles (intramuscular) of your buttock.
- Inform your doctor if you have any bleeding disorder, kidney or liver disease or if you are receiving any medicines to prevent blood clots.
- Do not take Fulvestrant if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.