Medicine Overview of Eumosone Cream
Uses of Eumosone Cream
Eumosone 0.05% w/w Cream is used in the treatment of Allergic disorders.
Side effects of Eumosone Cream
Skin thinning, Contact dermatitis.
How to use Eumosone Cream
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Eumosone Cream works
Eumosone 0.05% w/w cream belongs to the class of drugs known as corticosteroids. It acts by stopping the release of certain natural substances in body that are responsible for pain and swelling.
In Depth Information on Eumosone Cream
Expert advice for Eumosone Cream
- Do not use clobetasone ointment/cream if you have chronic leg ulcers, psoriasis (red, itchy, scaly patches).
- Do not apply clobetasone cream near the eyes to avoid the risk of glaucoma (raised pressure inside eyes) or cataract (cloudiness of lens in eye) on repeated exposure to eyes.
- Do not apply the clobetasone topical solution on broken and infected skin, acne (pimples), flushed skin around the nose (rosacea), and itchy skin due to allergy (pruritus).
- If advised by your doctor to be used during breastfeeding, topical clobetasone should be wiped off thoroughly from the breasts prior to breastfeeding.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to clobetasone or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have untreated skin infections, rosacea (severe flushing of skin on and around the nose), acne (pimples), and itching of skin (pruritus) without inflammation.
Special precautions for Eumosone 0.05% w/w Cream
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Eumosone 0.05% w/w Cream may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Eumosone 0.05% w/w Cream is safe to use during lactation. Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby.+more
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area....
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area.
Eumosone 0.05% w/w Cream does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Eumoson+more
e 0.05% w/w Cream in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Eumosone 0.05% w/w Cream
Frequently asked questions for Clobetasone Topical
Q. Is clobetasone/clobetasone butyrate a steroid?
Yes, clobetasone/clobetasone butyrate is a topical steroid
Q. What is clobetasone and white soft paraffin (wsp) used for?
Clobetasone along with other ingredients (excipients) such as liquid paraffin (wsp) is used to treat inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis
Q. Is clobetasol and clobetasone the same?
Both clobetasol and clobetasone are topical steroid but their effect may vary upon individual conditions or response.
User Submitted Feedback For Eumosone 0.05% w/w Cream
Patients taking Eumosone 0.05% w/w Cream
Once A Day
Twice A Day
Thrice A Day
Once A Week
Four Times A Day
Substitutes for Eumosone
No substitutes found for this medicine