Substitutes for EROPHYLLINE
Medicine Overview of EROPHYLLINE SYRUP
Uses of EROPHYLLINE SYRUP
Side effects of EROPHYLLINE SYRUP
Vomiting, Nausea, Drowsiness, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Abdominal pain, Shortness of breath, Esophageal obstruction, Heartburn, Airway inflammation, Increased white blood cell count, Loss of appetite, Rash, Itching, Urticaria, Constipation, Diarrhoea.
How to use EROPHYLLINE SYRUP
How EROPHYLLINE SYRUP works
In Depth Information on EROPHYLLINE SYRUP
Expert advice for EROPHYLLINE SYRUP
- Acebrophylline should be preferably taken after meals to avoid gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Inform your doctor if you are on therapy with other medications such as frusimide, reserpine, barbiturates or phenytoin.
- Inform your doctor if you have any nervous system disorders like epilepsy and are taking any therapy for the same.
- Inform your doctor if you are a smoker.
- Inform your doctor if you are breast-feeding.