food interaction for ERALET
alcohol interaction for ERALET
pregnancy interaction for ERALET
lactation interaction for ERALET
SALT INFORMATION for ERALET
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ERALET
- AVIL 25 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 0.41/tabletRs. 6.21save 67% more per tablet
- PHENIRAMINE 25MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Jan AushadhiRs. 0.31/tabletRs. 4.64save 76% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for ERALET
- Do not start or continue the pheniramine tablets If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to pheniramine or any of the other ingredients of pheniramine tablet.
- Do not start or continue the pheniramine tablets if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking pheniramine if you feel drowsy.
- Use alcohol cautiously. Alcohol may increase drowsiness and dizziness while taking this medication.
Frequently asked questions for ERALET
Q.Is pheniramine maleate addictive/ steroid?
At prescribed dose and duration, pheniramine is not addictive. It is antihistaminic drug and not a steroid
Q.What is pheniramine maleate used for?
Pheniramine maleate is used for the treatment of allergic symptoms such as sneezing, runny and itchy nose, eye irritation and other symptoms of allergy and hay fever
Q.Does pheniramine work?
Pheniramine works if used at prescribed dose and duration for the treatment of allergic symptoms as advised by your doctor.