Medicine Overview of Eldigit Tablet
Eldigit 50mg Tablet is used for skeletal mucle relaxation during surgery.
Abnormal breathing, Altered sensation, Slow heart rate, Difficulty in swallowing, Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level), Altered heart rate, Increased potassium level in blood, Decreased blood pressure, Increased creatinine level in blood, Rash, Reduced cardiac output.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Eldigit 50mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Eldigit 50mg Tablet relaxes the muscles by blocking the impulses from the nerves.
In Depth Information on Eldigit Tablet
• Tell your doctor if you have breathing difficulties or lung disease, asthma, pre-existing periodic, recurrent or continuous muscle weakness, dehydration, liver or kidney dysfunction.
• Inform your doctor if you are receiving other medications such as antibiotics, blood thinning agents, medicines to normalize heart rate and rhythm, medicines for high blood pressure or heart failure, pain-killers, or medicines for pre-existing diseases that cause muscle weakness.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• Should not be administered to patients allergic to pipecuronium bromide or any of its ingredients.
• Should not be administered to women undergoing Caesarean section.
Eldigit Tablet related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Eldigit 50mg Tablet during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
It is not known whether Eldigit 50mg Tablet alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
There is limited information available on the use of Eldigit 50mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Eldigit 50mg Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Eldigit 50mg Tablet: BBS, SRG, ABP, DPL, CLT, ATP, SVH, AMR, UMP, JVO, NVY, JVN, MAK, GPT, SSA, ANT, AGT, ENP, DLP, RSA, SBL, BIO, VRS, HPC, OWP, HMP, OIP, AAY, PEN, TOM, DGN, TNH, MAX, KHH, USF, HBV, SHD, BDN, STA, PPR, SCH, SGC, HEX, LCC, GBL, SAF, RPP, JIV, DFP, OHM, ZEL, SDM, PVP, PLT, HAT, NVL, PNT, PTI, MPC, GNC, RSS, AVN, SWA, NSL, OLT, THP, MDO, SWP, JMJ, IAD, SYN, PRN, MMS, SAT, BMJ, RJH, RUS, LHA, EQN, RWP, SJP, WSI, HIP, ADT, NWP, ZVP, GPP, NNH, DPP, RKS, ARD, ATL, MAM, 9T9, NXG, RHW, SBA, BHP, BAL, AYU, PWN, SHP, MLC, DDR, FGH, GTK, EMB, MOM, RHL, AAR, INC, BTM, IPL, DYG, MSD, HGI, TRP, NTB, DHR, GTC, WHL, NDP, BSN