Medicine Overview of Eldecet Injection
Uses of Eldecet Injection
Eldecet 1gm Injection is used in the treatment of Bacterial infections.
Side effects of Eldecet Injection
Nausea, Diarrhoea, Allergic reaction.
How to use Eldecet Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Eldecet Injection works
Eldecet 1gm injection is an antibiotic. It kills the bacteria by attacking their cell wall. Specifically, it prevents the synthesis of a substance in the cell wall called peptidoglycan, which provides the cell wall with the strength required for survival of bacteria in human body.
In Depth Information on Eldecet Injection
Expert advice for Eldecet Injection
- Always take the complete course of treatment, as advised by your doctor even if you feel better.
- Never take an antibiotic for a viral infection like a cold or the flu.
- Can lead to nausea and diarrhoea frequently. If this becomes severe or persistent or you notice that your stool contains blood or mucus you should stop taking Eldecet immediately and consult your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you develop a rash or other unexpected symptoms.
- Inform your doctor if there is the previous history of drug allergy.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
Special precautions for Eldecet 1gm Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Eldecet 1gm Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Eldecet 1gm Injection is safe to use during lactation. Huma+more
n studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby....
It is not known whether Eldecet 1gm Injection alters the abi+more
lity to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Eldecet+more
1gm Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Ceftizoxime, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Substitutes for Eldecet Injection
Unizox 1gm Injection
United Biotech Pvt Ltd
₹18.59/ml of Injection
T Zox 1gm Injection
Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
₹10.18/ml of Injection
Eldcef 1gm Injection
Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹35.91/ml of Injection
Epocelin 1gm Injection
Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd