food interaction for ECOSPRIN
alcohol interaction for ECOSPRIN
pregnancy interaction for ECOSPRIN
lactation interaction for ECOSPRIN
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ECOSPRIN
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for ECOSPRIN TABLET 75MG
Patients taking ECOSPRIN TABLET 75MG
- 91%Once A Day
- 6%Twice A Day
- 2%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for ECOSPRIN
- LOPRIN 75MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 0.30/tabletRs. 4.15pay 1% more per tablet
- DELISPRIN 75MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 0.27/tabletRs. 3.83save 7% more per tablet
- ASA 75MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 0.24/tabletRs. 3.40save 17% more per tablet
- ASPEEDAY ER 75MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Shrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 1.93/tabletRs. 19.25pay 554% more per tablet
- CV SPRIN 75MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.22/tabletRs. 2.21save 25% more per tablet
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for ECOSPRIN
Frequently asked questions for ECOSPRIN
Q.Is aspirin same as disprin, ecosprin and loprin?
Yes. All the three brands (disprin, ecosprin and loprin) contain aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) as main ingredient
Q.Is ecosprin a beta blocker?
No. Ecosprin (aspirin) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
Q.Is aspirin/disprin good for hangover?
No. However, alcohol consumption with aspirin increases the risk of bleeding
Q.Is ecosprin a blood thinner?
Yes. Ecosprin (aspirin) reduces the effect of certain chemical messenger systems in the body. These compounds are responsible for platelet (thrombocyte) aggregation or blood clotting. Consequently, Aspirin may considerably reduce the risk of clots
Q.Is aspirin/dispirin good for heart?
Yes. Aspirin at low dose generally prescribed to prevent and treat heart attacks. Patient should take a daily aspirin only if your doctor advises you to do so
Q.Is aspirin good for hair growth?
No. Aspirin has no role on hair growth
Q.Is aspirin safe?
Aspirin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.