food interaction for DOLOKIND
alcohol interaction for DOLOKIND
pregnancy interaction for DOLOKIND
lactation interaction for DOLOKIND
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DOLOKIND
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for DOLOKIND 100 MG TABLET
Patients taking DOLOKIND 100 MG TABLET
- 71%Once A Day
- 29%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for DOLOKIND
- ZERODOL 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 3.40/tabletRs. 34pay 87% more per tablet
- HIFENAC 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.40/tabletRs. 34pay 87% more per tablet
- ACECLO 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 3.35/tabletRs. 33.50pay 85% more per tablet
- AC 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)MMC Healthcare LtdRs. 3.50/tabletRs. 35pay 93% more per tablet
- FORTAFEN 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 8.97/tabletRs. 89.75pay 394% more per tablet
- Dr. Ashok KumarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for DOLOKIND
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac or any of the other ingredients of aceclofenac tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding, severe kidney disease, heart attack, liver failure, bleeding or bleeding disorders.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered before taking aceclofenac tablets in case of any following diseases:
- Diseases of the stomach or intestines
- Disease that causes ulcers on the lining of the large gut (ulcerative colitis).
- Crohn’s disease (serious inflammation of any part of the gastrointestinal tract).
- Blood disorders, problems with the circulation of the blood to your brain.
- Asthma or any other breathing problems.
- Disturbance of metabolism that can be seen as disorders of the skin or other organs (porphyria).
- Heart problems, stroke, high blood pressure (hypertension), diabetes, high cholesterol.
Frequently asked questions for DOLOKIND
Q.Is aceclofenac safe?
Aceclofenac (also available as Hifenac, Zerodol) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Is aceclofenac a painkiller/ antipyretic/ antibiotic?
Aceclofenac is a pain relieving medication and not an antibiotic. It may reduce fever; however consult your doctor regarding its use
Q.Is aceclofenac better than diclofenac?
Aceclofenac and diclofenac are equally effective and safe in relieving pain. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Is aceclofenac paracetamol/ aspirin?
No. Aceclofenac is not paracetamol or aspirin.