food interaction for DOFUSE
alcohol interaction for DOFUSE
pregnancy interaction for DOFUSE
lactation interaction for DOFUSE
SALT INFORMATION for DOFUSE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DOFUSE
- DOBUCIN 50MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Troikaa Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 69.79/ML of injectionRs. 348.93save 61% more per ML of injection
- CARDIJECT 50MG INJECTION(4 ML injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 20.45/ML of injectionRs. 81.80save 89% more per ML of injection
- DOBIER S 50MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Chandra Bhagat Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 222.24/ML of injectionRs. 1111.21pay 23% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for DOFUSE
- Do not drive or operate machinery while on dobutamine treatment.
- Seek medical advice for correction of hypovolemia with suitable volume expanders before treatment with dobutamine hydrochloride.
- You may be monitored for ECG and blood pressure continuously during the therapy.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for DOFUSE
Q.Is dobutamine a pressor/ vasopressor?
Yes, dobutamine is a vasopressor (agent that causes vasoconstriction of the blood vessels)
Q.Is dobutamine a beta blocker?
No, dobutamine is a beta agonist, not a beta blocker
Q.Is dobutamine an inotrope/ positive inotrope?
Yes, dobutamine is an inotrope
Q.Is dobutamine a catecholamine?
Yes, dobutamine is a catecholamin
Q.Is dobutamine a vasodilator?
Dobutamine has got both vasoconstrictor and vasodilator properties. The net effect depends on the tone of blood vessels and the disease condition
Q.Is dobutamine a vesicant?
Yes, dobutamine is a vesicant (it may cause tissue blistering if it leaks out of the vein)
Q.Is dobutamine the same as dopamine?
Dopamine is a natural neurotransmitter present in the body; both dopamine and dobutamine are inotropic and stimulate the beta-1 receptors of the heart
Q.Does dobutamine increase heart rate/ tachycardia?
Yes, increase in heart rate also known as tachycardia is a common side effect of dobutamine
Q.Does dobutamine decrease afterload/ preload?
No, dobutamine does not have effects on afterload or preload
Q.Does dobutamine increased stroke volume?
Yes, dobutamine is known to increase stoke volume
Q.Does dobutamine cause an increase/decrease in blood pressure?
Yes, dobutamine may cause fluctuations in blood pressure
Q.Does dobutamine increase urine output?
Yes, dobutamine is known to cause an increase in urine output.