Medicine Overview of Dns Solution
How to use Dns Solution
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
How Dns Solution works
Dns Solution works by replacing fluid loss.
In Depth Information on Dns Solution
Expert advice for Dns Solution
- Your electrolyte levels in blood and other parameters (such as blood pressure etc.) will be monitored regularly as you receive intravenous sodium chloride.
- Tell your doctor if you have disorders of the kidneys, lungs, problems of the heart related to impaired pumping of blood (congestive cardiac disorders), high blood pressure or pregnancy-related blood pressure problems (pre-eclampsia), fluid retention problems or swelling in hands, ankles or feet.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any unwanted swelling, trouble in breathing, muscle cramps, and/or weakness, fits, nausea, vomiting or stomach pain.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if you are allergic to sodium chloride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not give to patients with excess fluid or sodium in the space outside body cells (extracellular hyper hydration or hypervolemia).
- Do not give to patients with abnormally low levels of sodium or chloride in blood (hyponatremia, hypochloremia), fluid and sodium retention problems or edema (swelling).
- Do not give to patients with congestive heart failure (heart failure resulting in fluid build-up in lungs and other body tissues), severe liver and kidney functioning problems.
Dns Solution related warnings
Special precautions for Dns Solution
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Dns Solution may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Dns Solution during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
Dns Solution does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Dns Solution should be used with caution in patients with ki+more
dney disease. Dose adjustment of Dns Solution may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
Dns Solution is probably safe to use in patients with liver+more
disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Dns Solution may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Sodium Chloride, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions about Dns Solution
Frequently asked questions about Sodium Chloride
Q. Is sodium chloride soluble in water?
Sodium chloride is soluble in water
Dns is a neutral salt (neither acidic nor basic)
Dns is an example of ionic bonding, where the molecule is formed by ionization of participating atoms and attraction between them
Normally, Dns does not have an expiry date if stored under appropriate conditions
Dns is ionic, which is considered highly polar
Dns does not possess antioxidant property.
User Submitted Feedback For Dns Solution
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How do you take this medicine?
With or without food
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Short term fluid replacement after trauma
Survey Participants: 7
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Dns Solution. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Substitutes for Dns
No substitutes found for this medicine