Information about Sodium Chloride
Sodium chloride uses
Sodium Chloride is used in short term fluid replacement after trauma, dehydration and irrigation solution for eye/nose.
How sodium chloride works
Sodium Chloride works by replacing fluid loss.
Common side effects of sodium chloride
Available Medicine for Sodium Chloride
- ₹16 to ₹301Claris Lifesciences Ltd6 variant(s)
- ₹11Venus Remedies Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹292 to ₹394Fresenius Kabi India Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹197NuLife Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹48 to ₹118Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹35Salvador Visiontech1 variant(s)
- ₹42Himalaya Meditek Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹50Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹16Torque Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Frequently asked questions for Sodium Chloride
Q. Is sodium chloride soluble in water?
Sodium chloride is soluble in water
Q. Is Sodium Chloride acidic or basic?
Sodium Chloride is a neutral salt (neither acidic nor basic)
Q. Is Sodium Chloride ionic or covalent?
Sodium Chloride is an example of ionic bonding, where the molecule is formed by ionization of participating atoms and attraction between them
Q. Does Sodium Chloride expire?
Normally, Sodium Chloride does not have an expiry date if stored under appropriate conditions
Q. Is Sodium Chloride polar?
Sodium Chloride is ionic, which is considered highly polar
Q. Is Sodium Chloride an antioxidant?
Sodium Chloride does not possess antioxidant property.