food interaction for DIZIRON
alcohol interaction for DIZIRON
pregnancy interaction for DIZIRON
lactation interaction for DIZIRON
medicine interaction for DIZIRON
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR DIZIRON
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR DIZIRON 25 MG TABLET
Patients taking DIZIRON 25 MG TABLET
- 43%Once A Day
- 29%Thrice A Day
- 29%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR DIZIRON
- STUGERON 25MG TABLET(25 tablets in strip)Janssen PharmaceuticalsRs. 5.64/tabletRs. 141pay 15% more per tablet
- VERTIGON 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Geno Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.36/tabletRs. 33.65save 31% more per tablet
- DIZIKIND MD 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 3.14/tabletRs. 31.40save 36% more per tablet
- VERGO 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 3.90/tabletRs. 39save 20% more per tablet
- CINVERT 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Baroda Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 2.01/tabletRs. 20.12save 59% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR DIZIRON
- Take the tablets after food to reduce the risk of stomach upset.
- Do not start or continue the cinnarizine tablets if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to cinnarizine.
- Stop taking this medicine 4 days before having any allergy test.
- Consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines that make you sleepy or feel drowsy or medicines like tricyclic antidepressants.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking cinnarizine because you may feel drowsy.
Frequently asked questions FOR DIZIRON
Q. Is cinnarizine FDA approved?
No, it is not FDA approved
Q. Is cinnarizine short acting/ calcium channel blocker/ steroid?
Cinnarizine is a long acting antihistamines and a calcium channel blocker. It is not a steroid. Your doctor may prescribe cinnarizine for motion sickness during long journey
Q. Is Stugeron available over the counter?
It is available with doctor's prescription only
Q. Cinnarizine/Stugil/Stugeron is used for/ good for sea sickness/ for vertigo/nausea?
It is used for vertigo and nausea due to motion sickness and disorders of the inner ear that may affect balance. It is also used for other balance disorders such as Meniere's disease
Q. How long can I take Stugeron for?
Patient can take this drug for prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Can I take cinnarizine/Stugeron with betahistine/paracetamol/ibuprofen/citalopram/warfarin/ diazepam/antibiotics/bisoprolol?
No, taking other medicines may alter the effects of cinnarizine. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required
Q. Does cinnarizine/Stugeron 15 works?
It works at the prescribed dose and duration for the treatment of motion sickness, disorders of the inner ear that may affect balance and other balance disorders such as Meniere's disease as advised by your doctor
Q. Does cinnarizine or Stugeron cause dizziness/make you drowsy/ cause weight gain?
Yes, it may cause dizziness or make you drowsy. Cinnarizine causing weight gain is very rare Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. How long does cinnarizine/Stugeron take to work?
Patient can take this drug two hours before starting their journey. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.