Information about Cinnarizine
How Cinnarizine works
Cinnarizine works by preventing constriction of the blood vessels of the inner ear. This improves the microcirculation of the ear.
Common side effects of Cinnarizine
Sleepiness, Nausea, Weight gain, Indigestion
Available Medicine for Cinnarizine
₹199 to ₹4282 variant(s)
VertigonGeno Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹43 to ₹762 variant(s)
DizironGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹34 to ₹642 variant(s)
CintigoWallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹36 to ₹672 variant(s)
DizikindMankind Pharma Ltd
CinadilPsychotropics India Ltd
₹15 to ₹802 variant(s)
CinvertBaroda Pharma Pvt Ltd
₹24 to ₹402 variant(s)
VestableA N Pharmacia
₹46 to ₹4922 variant(s)
₹30 to ₹422 variant(s)
Expert advice for Cinnarizine
- Cinnarizine helps relieve nausea, vomiting, and dizziness associated with Meniere's disease and other middle ear disorders.
- Take it with food to avoid stomach upset.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Cinnarizine affects you.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this medicine as it may cause increased sleepiness.
- Stop taking medicine if you experience yellowing of the skin, tiredness, fever, nausea, weakness, red, lumpy, and itchy rash.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Take caution while taking this medicine if you are suffering from Parkinson's disease as it may worsen the condition.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking antidepressant or painkiller medicine as it may increase the drowsiness effect of Cinnarizine.
- Inform your doctor if you notice vomiting, upset stomach, muscle weakness or lose consciousness.
- Do not stop taking Cinnarizine without talking to your doctor first.