food interaction for DIAJOINT
alcohol interaction for DIAJOINT
pregnancy interaction for DIAJOINT
lactation interaction for DIAJOINT
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DIAJOINT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DIAJOINT
- ARTHOCERIN 50 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Pulse PharmaceuticalsRs. 7.90/tabletRs. 79save 1% more per tablet
- KNEESAFE TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Maverick Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 8.92/tabletRs. 89.20pay 12% more per tablet
- ARTICERIN 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alchemist Life Science LtdRs. 4.40/tabletRs. 44save 45% more per tablet
- DALET 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr. Johns Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 9.42/tabletRs. 94.23pay 19% more per tablet
- DICON 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 2.20/tabletRs. 22save 72% more per tablet
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Rajkumari Bhagati DarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for DIAJOINT
- Do not take diacerein, if you are allergic to diacerein or any of the other ingredient.
- Consult your doctor before using diacerein, if you have a history of any kidney problems; liver disease; chronic inflammatory conditions of the gut; or any dehydration problems.
- Avoid using diacerein, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions for DIAJOINT
Q.What is diacerein used for?
Diacerein is used for treating swelling and pain in the joints due to osteoarthritis
Q.How does diacerein work?
Diacerein belongs to a class of medication call anthraquinones. It acts by blocking chemicals which cause inflammation and destruction of cartilage in the body
Q.Is diacerein safe?
Diacerein is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q.Is diacerein a steroid or painkiller?
Diacerein is not a steroid or pain killer
Q.What is diacerein with a glucosamine tab?
Diacerein is sometimes sold in combination with glucosamine for treating symptoms of osteoarthritis.