Medicine Overview of Deworm Syrup
Deworm Syrup is used in the treatment of parasitic worm infections.
Headache, Dizziness, Hair loss, Vomiting, Fever, Abnormal liver function tests, Nausea, Abdominal pain, Vertigo.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. Deworm Syrup is to be taken with food.
Levamisole belongs to class of medicines called imidazothiazoles. It works by slowing the growth of cancer cells and spread in the body. It also kills the worms by causing paralysis to worm muscles.
In Depth Information on Deworm Syrup
- Do not receive live vaccines during treatment with levamisole.
- Take precautions while using levamisole as it can lower your immunity. Avoid contact with people who have colds, the flu, or other contagious disease and also who have recently been vaccinated with a live vaccine.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking levamisole as it may worsen the side effects.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any one of the following serious side effects: difficulty breathing; swelling of the lips, tongue, or face; decreased bone marrow function, extreme fatigue, fever, chills, or signs of infection; confusion or loss of consciousness, memory loss, muscle weakness, numbness or tingling; seizure, speech disturbances).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Deworm Syrup related warnings
You should avoid drinking alcohol, it can increase some of the side effects of levamisole.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Deworm Syrup may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Deworm Syrup is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Deworm Syrup may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Deworm Syrup in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Deworm Syrup in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions about Deworm Syrup
Deworm is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It is not an illegal or a stimulant drug and it does not make you high
Deworm kill the worms by causing paralysis to worm muscles
Levasimole has a metallic taste.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Deworm Syrup: HEX, RKS, RDH, RHL, ENP, AAR, DGN, SSA, TFP, WSI, UMP, ATP, HAT, BMJ, RHW, MDH, HGI, DLP, DVH, VNS, HZF, OHM, NVY, SGC, LCC, RJH, NVL, HTS, BHP, RPP, MAK, BHM, HSP, RPI, PMA, ZVP, SCH, GTK, PPR, JIV, DHR, SHC, ATL, P2P, TNH, EMB, MLC, GHR, IAD, PTI, SLN, DFP, RSS, AMR, GTC, PEN, DPL, BAP, NTB, FGH, MPC, ESY, OWP, BLE, SAF, SWA, RDR, NXG, IPL, SYN, PLT, VDH, BDN, PNT, SGH, DYG, RWP, DPP, BSN, ABP, WHL, PWN, JSL, VRS, NSL, RSA, SHD, GBL, BBS, GPP, OIP, OLT, ADT, KHC, USF, AAY, NNH, GPT, KHH, TOM, KMC, 9T9, PRN, BIO, HIP, SDM, SRG, STA, SJP, EVP, QLF, MMS, MAM, LHA, MAX, INC, GNC, ANT, JVN, BAL, THP, HMP, MSD, HPC, PVP, JVO, MDO, HBV, BTM, ARD, RUS, QTM, CLT, HNP, SVH, SBA, TRP, AGT, AYM, SBL, ZEL, EQN, NDP, SWP, SHP, AYU