Information about Ivermectin
Ivermectin is used in the treatment of parasitic infections.
How Ivermectin works
Ivermectin is an antiparasitic medication. It works by binding to the muscle and nerve cells of worms, causing their paralysis and death. This treats your infection.
Common side effects of Ivermectin
Skin irritation, Application site burning
Available Medicine for Ivermectin
IvermectolSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹23 to ₹853 variant(s)
IvreaAjanta Pharma Ltd
₹113 to ₹1494 variant(s)
VermactMankind Pharma Ltd
₹11 to ₹1494 variant(s)
IvecopMenarini India Pvt Ltd
₹12 to ₹274 variant(s)
₹39 to ₹532 variant(s)
Scaberase IFRowan Bioceuticals Pvt Ltd
IvertTripada Biotec Pvt Ltd
₹60 to ₹902 variant(s)
Scaberase IMRowan Bioceuticals Pvt Ltd
IverpilPsychotropics India Ltd
₹15 to ₹222 variant(s)
Expert advice for Ivermectin
- Ivermectin helps treat parasitic infections of your intestinal tract, skin, and eyes.
- Take it on an empty stomach with a full glass of water.
- You usually need to take it only once to get rid of your infection. However, if you don't feel better after taking it, talk to your doctor.
- Drink lots of fluids and avoid caffeine when taking this medication.
- Your doctor may get stool and blood tests after taking the medication to see if you have gotten rid of the infection.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.