Medicine Overview of Dermacare Soap
Uses of Dermacare Soap
Dermacare Soap is used in the treatment of acne.
How to use Dermacare Soap
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
How Dermacare Soap works
Dermacare soap is an antibiotic. It stops bacterial growth by inhibiting synthesis of essential proteins, which are required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
In Depth Information on Dermacare Soap
Expert advice for Dermacare Soap
- Discontinue use of topical clindamycin and contact your doctor immediately, if you experience diarrhea or bloody diarrhea.
- Avoid vaginal intercourse or use of other intravaginal products such as tampons or douches while using clindamycin cream.
- Clindamycin cream contains mineral oil that may weaken latex products (condoms and diaphragms) and may not provide adequate birth control. Therefore, do not use these products within 72 hours of using clindamycin cream.
- Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to clindamycin, lincomycin or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have Crohn’s disease (a chronic inflammatory disease of the intestines), antibiotic-associated colitis (colon inflammation).
Special precautions for Dermacare Soap
No interaction found
Dermacare Soap is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Dermacare Soap is probably safe to use during lactation. Li+more
mited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Dermacare Soap does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Dermacare Soap is probably safe to use in patients with kidn+more
ey disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Dermacare Soap may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Dermaca+more
re Soap in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions for Dermacare NA Soap
Frequently asked questions for Clindamycin Topical
Q. Can I use clindamycin with a penicillin allergy?
Clindamycin is considered safe for use in patients with a penicillin allergy
Q. Does clindamycin treat acne scars?
Clindamycin can prevent the formation of new scars by preventing formation of new acne, but will not be useful for the scars already formed
Q. Can clindamycin cream cause thrush?
Yes. Use of clindamycin cream may cause thrush (a type of fungal or yeast infection) in rare cases.
User Submitted Feedback For Dermacare Soap
How much was the improvement?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 2
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Dermacare Soap. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Substitutes for Dermacare
No substitutes found for this medicine