SALT INFORMATIONNifedipine(5 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Swelling of ankles and legs, Trembling, Fainting, Restlessness, Flushing, Blurring of vision, Indigestion, Nausea, Nasal congestion, Increase in liver enzyme levels, Inability to achieve or maintain an erection, Difficulty in urination, Increased frequency of urination, Sleep disorders, Low blood pressure when standing, Constipation, Swelling in joints, Nose bleeds, Stomach pain, Dizziness, Anxiety, Irregular heartbeats, Migraine, Muscle cramps, Dry mouth, Stomach cramps, Headache, Feeling of being unwell
- CALCIGARD 5MG CAPSULE(10 Capsule in Strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.95/CapsuleRs. 9.54save 4% more per Capsule
- NICARDIA 5MG CAPSULE(10 Capsule in Strip)J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1/CapsuleRs. 9.97same price
- DEPICOR 5MG CAPSULE(10 Capsule in Strip)Merck LtdRs. 0.96/CapsuleRs. 9.60save 4% more per Capsule
- CALCIGARD 5MG CAPSULE(20 Capsule in Strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.48/CapsuleRs. 9.54save 52% more per Capsule
- CALBLOC 5MG CAPSULE(10 Capsule in Strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 1.99/CapsuleRs. 19.88pay 100% more per Capsule
- Do not take the medicine within 3 days of taking grapefruit or grapefruit juice as it may lead to increased effects of the drug.
- Check your blood pressure one week after starting the drug and inform your doctor if it hasn't improved.
- Do not drive or operate machines as the drug can make you dizzy for first few days.