Medicine Overview of D.N.S. Dexts Solution
D.N.S. Dexts Solution is used in nasal congestion.
No adverse reaction found.
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
D.N.S. Dexts Solution doesn't contain any medication, just salt and water. It relieves nasal congestion (stuffy nose or runny nose) by thinning mucus and moisturising the inside of the nose. Also known as "saline" nasal sprays.
In Depth Information on D.N.S. Dexts Solution
- Your doctor has prescribed D.n.s. dexts to decrease oedema (swelling) and haziness of the eye after cataract surgery.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute immediately after instilling the drop.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Stinging sensation may occur for 1-2 mins. Notify your doctor if it persists for longer.
- Make sure to use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.
D.N.S. Dexts Solution related warnings
No interaction found
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
D.N.S. Dexts Solution is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
D.N.S. Dexts Solution may cause blurring of your vision for a short time just after its use. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
There is limited information available on the use of D.N.S. Dexts Solution in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of D.N.S. Dexts Solution in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver D.N.S. Dexts Solution: BBS, SRG, ABP, DPL, CLT, ATP, SVH, AMR, UMP, JVO, NVY, JVN, MAK, GPT, SSA, ANT, AGT, ENP, DLP, RSA, SBL, BIO, VRS, HPC, OWP, HMP, OIP, AAY, PEN, TOM, DGN, TNH, MAX, KHH, USF, HBV, SHD, BDN, STA, PPR, SCH, SGC, HEX, LCC, GBL, SAF, RPP, JIV, DFP, OHM, ZEL, SDM, PVP, PLT, HAT, NVL, PNT, PTI, MPC, GNC, RSS, AVN, SWA, NSL, OLT, THP, MDO, SWP, JMJ, IAD, SYN, PRN, MMS, SAT, BMJ, RJH, RUS, LHA, EQN, RWP, SJP, WSI, HIP, ADT, NWP, ZVP, GPP, NNH, DPP, RKS, ARD, ATL, MAM, 9T9, NXG, RHW, SBA, BHP, BAL, AYU, PWN, SHP, MLC, DDR, FGH, GTK, EMB, MOM, RHL, AAR, INC, BTM, IPL, DYG, MSD, HGI, TRP, NTB, DHR, GTC, WHL, NDP, BSN