food interaction for CROLIM
alcohol interaction for CROLIM
pregnancy interaction for CROLIM
lactation interaction for CROLIM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CROLIM
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CROLIM 0.1% W/W OINTMENT
Patients taking CROLIM 0.1% W/W OINTMENT
- 56%Twice A Day
- 38%Once A Day
- 6%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for CROLIM
- TACROZ FORTE OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 42.15/GM of ointmentRs. 421.50pay 20% more per GM of ointment
- TACROZ FORTE OINTMENT(20 GM ointment in tube)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 33.55/GM of ointmentRs. 671save 4% more per GM of ointment
- TOPGRAF 0.1% OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 36.69/GM of ointmentRs. 366.90pay 5% more per GM of ointment
- T TOP FORTE OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 36.48/GM of ointmentRs. 364.85pay 4% more per GM of ointment
- TACROTOR 0.1% OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 35/GM of ointmentRs. 350same price
Expert advice for CROLIM
- Tell your doctor if you are using tacrolimus for 12 months.
- Tell your doctor if you have weakened immune system, skin tumor, swollen lymph nodes, infected lesions or any skin related other disorder.
- Do not allow tacrolimus to come in contact with your eyes, mouth or other inner skin layer (mucous membranes). In case of accidental contact, wash immediately with cool water.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to tacrolimus or any of its ingredients.
- Children < 16 must not use.
Frequently asked questions for CROLIM
Q.Is tacrolimus a steroid?
Tacrolimus is an immunosuppressant drug. It is not a steroid drug
Q.Is tacrolimus nephrotoxic or cytotoxic?
Tacrolimus may cause destruction of certain types of cells (cytotoxic) and may impair kidney function (nephrotoxic). Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.