food interaction for CRIXAN
alcohol interaction for CRIXAN
pregnancy interaction for CRIXAN
lactation interaction for CRIXAN
medicine interaction for CRIXAN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR CRIXAN
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR CRIXAN 1% W/W GEL
Patients taking CRIXAN 1% W/W GEL
- 86%Once A Day
- 10%Twice A Day
- 5%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR CRIXAN
- ACNECURE 1% W/W GEL(20 GM gel in tube)Torque Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2.72/GM of gelRs. 54.45save 57% more per GM of gel
Expert advice FOR CRIXAN
- Tell your doctor if you have, or are prone to, fungal infections (e.g. thrush).
- Avoid direct contact of the gel/lotion with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to clarithromycin or to any of its ingredient.
Frequently asked questions FOR CRIXAN
Q. Is clarithromycin a penicillin, antibiotic, or a fluoroquinolone?
Clarithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic, not a penicillin or fluoroquinolone
Q. Is clarithromycin topical safe?
Clarithromycin topical is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Can I take clarithromycin topical for acne?
Clarithromycin topical can be used to treat acne if prescribed by your doctor.