Cozapine 25mg Tablet
Primarily used for
We currently do not sell this product
Medicine Overview of Cozapine Tablet
Side effects of Cozapine Tablet
Weight gain, Blurred vision, Constipation, Dizziness, Decreased white blood cell count, Increased saliva production, Increased heart rate, Sleepiness, Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing).
How to use Cozapine Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Cozapine 25mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Cozapine Tablet works
Cozapine 25mg tablet works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affects thoughts and mood.
In Depth Information on Cozapine Tablet
Expert advice for Cozapine Tablet
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine if you have kidney, liver or heart disease, prostate problem, difficulty in passing urine, diabetes or elevated blood sugar levels, chronic constipation, glaucoma, blood clots or history of blood clots, epilepsy, galactose intolerance or Lapp lactase deficiency, diseases of the large intestine, heart problems (problems with QT interval), or if you have risk factors for stroke (high blood pressure or problems in the blood vessels of the brain), or if you have had an abdominal surgery in the past.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery and be careful while getting up from a sitting or lying position after taking clozapine as it may make you feel dizzy.
- Always ensure you are being regularly monitored for white blood cell count, total blood cell count, heart rate (ECG), liver function, and lipid function by taking appropriate tests.
- Avoid smoking, regular caffeine intake, and alcohol while taking this medicine, as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Cozapine 25mg Tablet
Cozapine 25mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
Cozapine 25mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Cozapine 25mg Tablet is probably usafe to use during lactati+more
on. Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
You may feel tired, drowsy, dizzy or you may feel faint while taking ClozapineCozapine 25mg Tablet, especially during the early stages of treatment. This may affect your driving ability....
You may feel tired, drowsy, dizzy or you may feel faint while taking ClozapineCozapine 25mg Tablet, especially during the early stages of treatment. This may affect your driving ability.
Cozapine 25mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.+more
Caution should be used in patients with renal impairment....
Caution should be used in patients with renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Onabet Powder, Flugee 150mg Tablet, Encorate Syrup, Zathrin Redimix Suspension
Frequently asked questions for Cozapine 25mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Clozapine
Yes. Cozapine is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, please consult your doctor
Cozapine is not a narcotic, addictive or a controlled drug
No. Cozapine is not a benzodiazepine. It is an anti-psychotic agent
Q. Can I take ibuprofen with clozapine?
Yes. You can take ibuprofen with clozapine if prescribed by your doctor
Q. Does Cozapine cause erectile dysfunction, tardive dyskinesia, weight-gain, sleepiness or low sperm count?
Cozapine may cause erectile dysfunction, low sperm count, sleepiness, weight gain or tardive dyskinesia. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor
Cozapine decreases anxiety and other symptoms in patients suffering from schizophrenia.