food interaction for CLOPIVAS
alcohol interaction for CLOPIVAS
pregnancy interaction for CLOPIVAS
lactation interaction for CLOPIVAS
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CLOPIVAS
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CLOPIVAS 75 MG TABLET
Patients taking CLOPIVAS 75 MG TABLET
- 90%Once A Day
- 10%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for CLOPIVAS
- CLOPITAB 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 5.67/tabletRs. 85pay 18% more per tablet
- PLAVIX 75 MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 6.76/tabletRs. 94.66pay 41% more per tablet
- CLAVIX 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.63/tabletRs. 99.39pay 38% more per tablet
- CERUVIN 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 6.76/tabletRs. 101.43pay 41% more per tablet
- PREVA 75 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.26/tabletRs. 42.65save 11% more per tablet
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
Expert advice for CLOPIVAS
Frequently asked questions for CLOPIVAS
Q.What is Deplatt CV 20?
Deplatt CV 20 is a combination of clopidogrel 75 mg, atorvastatin 10 mg and aspirin 75 mg
Q.Is clopidogrel a narcotic/ controlled substance?
No. Clopidogrel is not narcotic/ controlled substance.