food interaction for CLOPITAB
alcohol interaction for CLOPITAB
pregnancy interaction for CLOPITAB
lactation interaction for CLOPITAB
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CLOPITAB
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CLOPITAB 75 MG TABLET
Patients taking CLOPITAB 75 MG TABLET
- 90%Once A Day
- 9%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for CLOPITAB
- PLAVIX 75 MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 6.76/tabletRs. 94.66pay 19% more per tablet
- CLAVIX 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.63/tabletRs. 99.39pay 17% more per tablet
- CERUVIN 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 6.76/tabletRs. 101.43pay 19% more per tablet
- CLOPIVAS 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 4.79/tabletRs. 71.82save 16% more per tablet
- PREVA 75 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.26/tabletRs. 42.65save 25% more per tablet
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for CLOPITAB
Frequently asked questions for CLOPITAB
Q.What is Deplatt CV 20?
Deplatt CV 20 is a combination of clopidogrel 75 mg, atorvastatin 10 mg and aspirin 75 mg
Q.Is clopidogrel a narcotic/ controlled substance?
No. Clopidogrel is not narcotic/ controlled substance.