Medicine Overview of Clindac A Solution
Clindac A Solution is used in the treatment of acne
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
Clindac A Solution is an antibiotic. It stops bacterial growth by inhibiting synthesis of essential proteins, which are required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
In Depth Information on Clindac A Solution
- Discontinue use of topical clindamycin and contact your doctor immediately, if you experience diarrhea or bloody diarrhea.
- Avoid vaginal intercourse or use of other intravaginal products such as tampons or douches while using clindamycin cream.
- Clindamycin cream contains mineral oil that may weaken latex products (condoms and diaphragms) and may not provide adequate birth control. Therefore, do not use these products within 72 hours of using clindamycin cream.
- Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to clindamycin, lincomycin or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have Crohn’s disease (a chronic inflammatory disease of the intestines), antibiotic-associated colitis (colon inflammation).
Clindac A Solution related warnings
No interaction found
Clindac A Solution is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Clindac A Solution is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Clindac A Solution does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Clindac A Solution is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Clindac A Solution may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Clindac A Solution in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Clindac A Solution
Patients taking Clindac A Solution What were the side-effects while using Clindac A Solution? How do you take Clindac A Solution? How much was the improvement? Please rate Clindac A Solution on price What are you using Clindac A Solution for?
Survey Participants: 28
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Clindac A Solution. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Clindac A Solution
Q. Can I use clindamycin with a penicillin allergy?
Clindamycin is considered safe for use in patients with a penicillin allergy
Q. Does clindamycin treat acne scars?
Clindamycin can prevent the formation of new scars by preventing formation of new acne, but will not be useful for the scars already formed
Q. Can clindamycin cream cause thrush?
Yes. Use of clindamycin cream may cause thrush (a type of fungal or yeast infection) in rare cases.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Clindac A Solution: DZY, SJP, PVP, RWP, JIV, SLN, QTM, IPL, SWP, JVN, SHC, WSI, MSD, AMR, TFP, BBS, SYN, ATP, GTC, BLE, PPR, MDO, NVY, DHR, BLS, DFP, RPP, JSL, UMP, MAM, MLC, HIP, MMS, ADT, BDN, GPP, AYM, KHH, ZEL, AGT, PRN, USF, THP, SGH, DPP, SBA, SBL, NDP, NWP, AAR, RHL, MDH, KMC, VRS, ARD, RDR, BHS, TRP, HZF, KIS, BHP, NXG, RKS, SVS, P2P, HTS, PEN, LHA, HBV, MPC, PNT, AVS, VDH, PMA, NTB, MAK, QLF, ABP, RPI, ESY, EPS, NSL, DAO, BGS, 9T9, CHP, KHC, GHR, JBT, SVH, LMS, AYU, LCC, GPT, STA, JVO, BMJ, BHM, INC, HNP, VJS, RJH, TNH, DYG, BAL, HSP, RSS, PLT, DHP, IAD, RUS, ANT, GNC, UBL, SMN, PWN, CLT, EMB, VNS, GBL, RSA, HPC, OWP, OHM, HMP, SWA, HAT, SRG, JHC, DGN, NNP, ZPR, SCH, AAY, SGC, RDH, HEX, ENP, NAS, SDM, OIP, BSN, BAP, SPD, RHW, ATL, MAP, ZVP, DVH, NNH, BTM, SSA, SHD, NVL, OLT, EVP, TOM, PTI, EQN, GTK, MAX, SAF, AWS, HGI, WHL, BIO, FGH