Medicine Overview of Clinch Gel
Uses of Clinch Gel
Clinch Gel is used in the treatment of acne.
How to use Clinch Gel
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Apply it on the affected area and allow it to stay before spitting or rinsing.
How Clinch Gel works
Clinch gel is an antibiotic. It stops bacterial growth by inhibiting synthesis of essential proteins, which are required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
In Depth Information on Clinch Gel
Expert advice for Clinch Gel
- Discontinue use of topical clindamycin and contact your doctor immediately, if you experience diarrhea or bloody diarrhea.
- Avoid vaginal intercourse or use of other intravaginal products such as tampons or douches while using clindamycin cream.
- Clindamycin cream contains mineral oil that may weaken latex products (condoms and diaphragms) and may not provide adequate birth control. Therefore, do not use these products within 72 hours of using clindamycin cream.
- Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to clindamycin, lincomycin or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have Crohn’s disease (a chronic inflammatory disease of the intestines), antibiotic-associated colitis (colon inflammation).
Special precautions for Clinch Gel
No interaction found
Clinch Gel is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Clinch Gel is probably safe to use during lactation. Limite+more
d human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Clinch Gel does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Clinch Gel is probably safe to use in patients with kidney d+more
isease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Clinch Gel may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Clinch+more
Gel in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions for Clinch 1% Gel
Frequently asked questions for Clindamycin Topical
Q. Can I use clindamycin with a penicillin allergy?
Clindamycin is considered safe for use in patients with a penicillin allergy
Q. Does clindamycin treat acne scars?
Clindamycin can prevent the formation of new scars by preventing formation of new acne, but will not be useful for the scars already formed
Q. Can clindamycin cream cause thrush?
Yes. Use of clindamycin cream may cause thrush (a type of fungal or yeast infection) in rare cases.
User Submitted Feedback For Clinch 1% Gel
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 10
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Clinch Gel. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”