food interaction for CILODOC
alcohol interaction for CILODOC
pregnancy interaction for CILODOC
lactation interaction for CILODOC
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CILODOC
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CILODOC 50 MG TABLET
Patients taking CILODOC 50 MG TABLET
- 75%Twice A Day
- 13%Once A Day
- 8%Thrice A Day
- 4%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for CILODOC
- STILOZ 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 11.40/tabletRs. 114pay 21% more per tablet
- PLETOZ 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 9.25/tabletRs. 92.50save 2% more per tablet
- STOZIC 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6/tabletRs. 60save 37% more per tablet
- ZILAST 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 9.10/tabletRs. 91save 4% more per tablet
- CILOTAB 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Icon Life SciencesRs. 6.45/tabletRs. 64.47save 32% more per tablet
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for CILODOC
- Take cilostazol tablet 1-2 hours before or after meals. minutes before breakfast and the evening meal.
- Do not drive or use machinery that required you to be alert because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with cilostazol.
- Do not take cilostazol, if you have congestive heart failure. Cilostazol can make this condition worse.
- It may take up to 12 weeks of using cilostazol before your symptoms improve. For best results, keep using the medication as directed.
- Consult your doctor, if your symptoms do not improve after 4 weeks of treatment.
Frequently asked questions for CILODOC
Q.Is cilostazol an anticoagulant (blood thinner)?
No, cilostazol is an anti-platelet drug and a vasodilator. It works by preventing platelets (blood cells) from sticking together by widening blood vessels in the legs. This helps the blood cells to move more easily and increases blood flow
Q.Is cilostazol a narcotic, beta blocker, or statin?
No, cilostazol is not a narcotic, beta blocker or a statin
Q.Is cilostazol safe?
Cilostazol is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.