food interaction for CEPOTECH
alcohol interaction for CEPOTECH
pregnancy interaction for CEPOTECH
lactation interaction for CEPOTECH
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CEPOTECH
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CEPOTECH
- KEFODIME 50MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Medley PharmaceuticalsRs. 1.83/ML of dry syrupRs. 55pay 3% more per ML of dry syrup
- CEFOTIL 50MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Tengee LifescienceRs. 2.06/ML of dry syrupRs. 61.90pay 16% more per ML of dry syrup
- PROXIT DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Skymax Life Science Pvt LtdRs. 1.97/ML of dry syrupRs. 59pay 11% more per ML of dry syrup
- BROTACEF DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Mac Millon Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2/ML of dry syrupRs. 60pay 13% more per ML of dry syrup
- GREATCEF 50 MG/5ML DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Ronyd Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 2/ML of dry syrupRs. 59.90pay 13% more per ML of dry syrup
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
Expert advice for CEPOTECH
- If you are allergic to cefpodoxime or any other cephalosporin antibiotic such as cefadroxil, cephalexin, penicillin, or any other drugs.
- If you have diarrhea, inflammation of large intestine (colon) colitis, or stomach problems, blood clotting problem.
- If you have or had kidney or liver disease.
- If you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking cefpodoxime.
- If you have taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration.
Frequently asked questions for CEPOTECH
Q.Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/steroid/penicillin?
No, cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics
Q.Is Cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod safe?
Cefpodoxime (also available as cefodem xp 325/cefodem 200/ monocef-o/kefpod) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.What are cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod/ gudcef 200/ gudcef?
Cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics. It is used for the treatment of infections caused by bacteria
Q.Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/ penicillin/ steroid/ an antibiotic?
Cefpodoxime is an antibiotic belong to class of medication called as cephalosporin. It is not a steroid and does not contain penicillin or sulpha.