food interaction for CEPODEM
alcohol interaction for CEPODEM
pregnancy interaction for CEPODEM
lactation interaction for CEPODEM
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CEPODEM
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CEPODEM 100 MG DS SUSPENSION
Patients taking CEPODEM 100 MG DS SUSPENSION
- 93%Twice A Day
- 7%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for CEPODEM
- SWICH 100 MG SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 4.30/ML of suspensionRs. 129pay 2% more per ML of suspension
- CEFOPROX 100 MG SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Cipla LtdRs. 4.68/ML of suspensionRs. 140.50pay 11% more per ML of suspension
- PECEF 100 MG SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 4.80/ML of suspensionRs. 144pay 13% more per ML of suspension
- DELPOCURE 100 MG SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Delcure Life SciencesRs. 4/ML of suspensionRs. 120save 6% more per ML of suspension
- KEFPOD 100 MG SUSPENSION ORANGE(30 ML suspension in bottle)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.13/ML of suspensionRs. 94save 26% more per ML of suspension
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for CEPODEM
- If you are allergic to cefpodoxime or any other cephalosporin antibiotic such as cefadroxil, cephalexin, penicillin, or any other drugs.
- If you have diarrhea, inflammation of large intestine (colon) colitis, or stomach problems, blood clotting problem.
- If you have or had kidney or liver disease.
- If you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking cefpodoxime.
- If you have taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration.
Frequently asked questions for CEPODEM
Q.Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/steroid/penicillin?
No, cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics
Q.Is Cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod safe?
Cefpodoxime (also available as cefodem xp 325/cefodem 200/ monocef-o/kefpod) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.What are cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod/ gudcef 200/ gudcef?
Cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics. It is used for the treatment of infections caused by bacteria
Q.Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/ penicillin/ steroid/ an antibiotic?
Cefpodoxime is an antibiotic belong to class of medication called as cephalosporin. It is not a steroid and does not contain penicillin or sulpha.