Medicine Overview of Ceforth Injection
Uses of Ceforth Injection
Ceforth 1gm Injection is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
Side effects of Ceforth Injection
Rash, Vomiting, Fever, Headache, Nausea, Itching, Diarrhoea.
How to use Ceforth Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Ceforth Injection works
Ceforth 1gm injection is an antibiotic. It kills the bacteria by attacking their cell wall. Specifically, it prevents the synthesis of a substance in the cell wall called peptidoglycan, which provides the required strength to the bacterial cell wall for the survival of the bacteria in the human body.
In Depth Information on Ceforth Injection
Expert advice for Ceforth Injection
- Always take the complete course of treatment, as advised by your doctor even if you feel better.
- Never take an antibiotic for a viral infection like a cold or the flu.
- Can lead to nausea and diarrhoea frequently. If this becomes severe or persistent or you notice that your stool contains blood or mucus you should stop taking Ceforth immediately and consult your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you develop a rash or other unexpected symptoms.
- Inform your doctor if there is the previous history of drug allergy.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
Special precautions for Ceforth 1gm Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Ceforth 1gm Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Ceforth 1gm Inject+more
ion during lactation. Please consult your doctor....
Ceforth 1gm Injection may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired+more
, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
There is limited information available on the use of Ceforth+more
1gm Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Cefpirome, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Substitutes for Ceforth Injection
Forgen 1gm Injection
Alkem Laboratories Ltd
₹34.9/ml of Injection
Ivcef 1gm Injection
Veritaz Healthcare Ltd
Omnirom 1gm Injection
₹350.0/ml of Injection
C Rome 1gm Injection
Mapra Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹360.0/ml of Injection
Ivirome 1gm Injection
Vhb Life Sciences Inc