Information about Cefpirome
Cefpirome is used in the treatment of Bacterial infections.
How cefpirome works
Cefpirome is an antibiotic. It kills the bacteria by attacking their cell wall. Specifically, it prevents the synthesis of a substance in the cell wall called peptidoglycan, which provides the required strength to the bacterial cell wall for the survival of the bacteria in the human body.
Common side effects of cefpirome
Rash, Vomiting, Fever, Headache, Nausea, Itching, Diarrhoea
Available Medicine for Cefpirome
- ₹399United Biotech Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹460Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹519Zyphar's Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹88 to ₹360Mapra Laboratories Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹351Biocon1 variant(s)
- ₹478Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹243Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries1 variant(s)
- ₹350Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹101 to ₹349Alkem Laboratories Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹410Vhb Life Sciences Inc1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Cefpirome
- Always take the complete course of treatment, as advised by your doctor even if you feel better.
- Never take an antibiotic for a viral infection like a cold or the flu.
- Can lead to nausea and diarrhoea frequently. If this becomes severe or persistent or you notice that your stool contains blood or mucus you should stop taking Cefpirome immediately and consult your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you develop a rash or other unexpected symptoms.
- Inform your doctor if there is the previous history of drug allergy.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.