food interaction for CEFOPROX
alcohol interaction for CEFOPROX
pregnancy interaction for CEFOPROX
lactation interaction for CEFOPROX
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CEFOPROX
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CEFOPROX 100 MG SUSPENSION
Patients taking CEFOPROX 100 MG SUSPENSION
- 86%Twice A Day
- 14%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for CEFOPROX
- CEPODEM 100 MG DS SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 4.23/ML of suspensionRs. 127save 10% more per ML of suspension
- SWICH 100 MG SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 4.30/ML of suspensionRs. 129save 8% more per ML of suspension
- PECEF 100 MG SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 4.80/ML of suspensionRs. 144pay 2% more per ML of suspension
- DELPOCURE 100 MG SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Delcure Life SciencesRs. 4/ML of suspensionRs. 120save 15% more per ML of suspension
- KEFPOD 100 MG SUSPENSION ORANGE(30 ML suspension in bottle)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.13/ML of suspensionRs. 94save 33% more per ML of suspension
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for CEFOPROX
- If you are allergic to cefpodoxime or any other cephalosporin antibiotic such as cefadroxil, cephalexin, penicillin, or any other drugs.
- If you have diarrhea, inflammation of large intestine (colon) colitis, or stomach problems, blood clotting problem.
- If you have or had kidney or liver disease.
- If you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking cefpodoxime.
- If you have taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration.
Frequently asked questions for CEFOPROX
Q.Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/steroid/penicillin?
No, cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics
Q.Is Cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod safe?
Cefpodoxime (also available as cefodem xp 325/cefodem 200/ monocef-o/kefpod) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.What are cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod/ gudcef 200/ gudcef?
Cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics. It is used for the treatment of infections caused by bacteria
Q.Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/ penicillin/ steroid/ an antibiotic?
Cefpodoxime is an antibiotic belong to class of medication called as cephalosporin. It is not a steroid and does not contain penicillin or sulpha.