food interaction for CEFDICARE
alcohol interaction for CEFDICARE
pregnancy interaction for CEFDICARE
lactation interaction for CEFDICARE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CEFDICARE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CEFDICARE
- ZOSTUM O 200 MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 40.24/tabletRs. 241.45pay 12% more per tablet
- CEFDITAS 200MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 39/tabletRs. 234pay 8% more per tablet
- CEFFOREN 200 MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 38.46/tabletRs. 230.77pay 7% more per tablet
- TAXITORIN 200MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 37.50/tabletRs. 375pay 4% more per tablet
- PROXECEF 200MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 35.71/tabletRs. 357.13save 1% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for CEFDICARE
- Inform your doctor if you have or ever had cartinine deficiency (a rare condition in which the body does not have enough of a certain substance that is needed for energy production), blood clotting problem, kidney or liver problems.
- Do not take any aluminium or magnesium containing antacids or other drugs prescribed for acidity along with cefditoren.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for CEFDICARE
Q.What is cefditoren (Pivoxil) and what is it used for?
Cefditoren or Cefditoren (Pivoxil) is a cephalosporin antibiotic which is used to treat diseases caused due to several bacterial infections such as exacerbation of chronic bronchitis (sudden worsening of symptoms due to bacterial infection in windpipe), community-acquired pneumonia (lung infection developed in the person who was not in the hospital), sore throat (pharyngitis), inflammation of tonsils (tonsillitis), and uncomplicated skin and skin-structure infections.