food interaction for CEALB
alcohol interaction for CEALB
pregnancy interaction for CEALB
lactation interaction for CEALB
No relation with food but take it at a consistant time daily with respect to food.
No data available for interaction with alcohol
Weigh benefit versus risk during pregnancy. Consult your doctor.
Unknown. Consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CEALBAlbumin(20%)
It is used for burns, hypoproteinaemia, shock.
How it works
Human Cealb 20% infusion increases intravascular oncotic pressure and causes movement of fluids from interstitial into intravascular space. Solutions containing 5% human Cealb 20% infusion are usually used in hypovolemic patients, whereas more concentrated 25% solutions are recommended in patients in whom fluid and sodium intake must be minimised e.g. patients with hypoproteinaemia or cerebral oedema or in paediatric patients.
Common side effects
Edema, Decreased blood pressure, Transmission of infectious agent, Volume overload
SUBSTITUTES for CEALB
- BUMINATE 20% INFUSION(100 ML infusion in bottle)Baxter India Pvt LtdRs. 39.38/ML of infusionRs. 3938pay 27% more per ML of infusion
- HUMAN ALBUMIN 20% INFUSION(50 ML infusion in bottle)Baxter India Pvt LtdRs. 68.40/ML of infusionRs. 3420pay 121% more per ML of infusion
- ALBUMIN GCC 20% INFUSION(100 ML infusion in bottle)Bharat Serums & Vaccines LtdRs. 50/ML of infusionRs. 5000pay 61% more per ML of infusion
- ALBUMEON 20% INFUSION(100 ML infusion in bottle)Zydus CadilaRs. 40.78/ML of infusionRs. 4078pay 32% more per ML of infusion
- ALBA 20% INFUSION(100 ML infusion in bottle)Life Medicare & Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 39/ML of infusionRs. 3900pay 26% more per ML of infusion