food interaction for CARTINEX
alcohol interaction for CARTINEX
pregnancy interaction for CARTINEX
lactation interaction for CARTINEX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR CARTINEX
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR CARTINEX 500 MG TABLET
Patients taking CARTINEX 500 MG TABLET
- 63%Twice A Day
- 38%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR CARTINEX
- RANOZEX 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10/tabletRs. 100save 15% more per tablet
- RANCAD 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 10.80/tabletRs. 108save 8% more per tablet
- RANOLAZ 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.40/tabletRs. 104save 12% more per tablet
- RANCAD OD 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 12.95/tabletRs. 129.50pay 10% more per tablet
- ANGIOTEC 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.55/tabletRs. 75.50save 36% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR CARTINEX
- The Ranolazine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Ranolazine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Ranolazine.
Frequently asked questions FOR CARTINEX
Q. Is ranolazine generic?
Ranolazine is a generic drug and it is available in different brand names (Ranolaz, Ranexa)
Q. Is ranolazine a blood thinner?
Ranolazine belongs to class of medication called antianginals. It is not a blood thinner
Q. Does ranolazine decrease mortality?
Ranolazine is used for treatment of angina (chest pain) and it reduces the risk of mortality.