food interaction for BUTODOL
alcohol interaction for BUTODOL
pregnancy interaction for BUTODOL
lactation interaction for BUTODOL
medicine interaction for BUTODOL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR BUTODOL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR BUTODOL
- BUTRUM 2 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 34.74/ML of injectionRs. 34.74save 24% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR BUTODOL
- Inform your doctor before taking butorphanol if you suffer from brain disorders, respiratory failure, liver, kidney or heart diseases, changes in blood pressure, head injuries or history of drug dependence.
- Ensure that you do not take more than required amount of butorphanol as it may lead to dependency.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking butorphanol as it may cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking Butorphanol as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR BUTODOL
Q. Is butorphanol safe?
Yes. Butorphanol is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q. Is butorphanol addictive, narcotic or controlled substance?
Yes. Butorphanol is a narcotic and controlled substance. It causes addiction upon illegitimate or prolonged use
Q. How does butorphanol work?
Butorphanol works by binding to certain receptors in the brain that are responsible for blocking the sensation of pain.