food interaction for BPZIDE
alcohol interaction for BPZIDE
pregnancy interaction for BPZIDE
lactation interaction for BPZIDE
medicine interaction for BPZIDE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR BPZIDE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR BPZIDE
- AQUAZIDE 12.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 0.96/tabletRs. 9.55pay 7% more per tablet
- HYDRAZIDE 12.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 0.96/tabletRs. 9.55pay 7% more per tablet
- HYDRIDE 12.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 1.09/tabletRs. 10.92pay 22% more per tablet
- THIAZIDE 12.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ordain Health Care Global Pvt LtdRs. 1.02/tabletRs. 10.20pay 14% more per tablet
- XENIA 12.5 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 0.87/tabletRs. 13.10save 2% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR BPZIDE
- If you are allergic to sulfonamide-derived drugs (Sulfa drugs).
- If you have diabetes or increase lipid levels (cholesterol).
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- If you have any other disease such as kidney disease, liver disease, heart disease, diabetes or gout, asthma and lupus erythematosus (an allergic condition which causes joint pain, skin rashes and fever).
Frequently asked questions FOR BPZIDE
Q. Hydrochlorothiazide is a diuretic,which increases the excretion of urine?
Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is hydrochlorothiazide a statin/ opiate?
No.It is the derivative of chlorothiazide
Q. Is hydrochlorothiazide bad for your kidneys?
No.Hydrochlorthiazide is a safe drug at prescribed dose by your doctor. Consult your doctor if you have kidney disease and follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Can I take hydrochlorothiazide with lisinopril/ ibuprofen/ synthroid/ aspirin/ potassium/ phentermine/ losartan/ naproxen/ magnesium/ vitamins?
Taking other medicines may alter the effects of hydrochlorothiazide. Always consult your doctor for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required
Q. Does hydrochlorothiazide cause diabetes/ erectile dysfunction/ weight loss/ gout/ constipation/tinnitus/ potassium loss?
Hydrochlorothiazide causing these side effects is rare or uncommon. However, consult your doctor if you experience any of these side effects
Q. Does hydrochlorothiazide have sulfa in it?
Yes.Hydrochlorothiazide has sulfa and it is chemically known as 6-chloro- 3, 4-dihydro-2 H-1, 2, 4-benzothiadiazine-7-sulfonamide 1, 1-dioxide
Q. Does hydrochlorothiazide clean your system?
No.Hydrochlorothiazide reduces extra fluid in the body.